Mr. McColl is the Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus of Falfurrias Capital Partners.Prior to founding the firm, Mr. McColl was Chairman a... Read More% 1
Wilson Sullivan served as an Associate at Falfurrias Capital Partners from 2007-2009 before returning to business school to earn his MBA. After receiving his degree from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Mr. Sullivan joined Edgeview Partners, a specialized investment bank that serves the unique merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory needs of middle-market clients. Mr. Sullivan then re-joined Falfurrias Capital in 2012 as Vice President.
Mr. Sullivan was a ground intelligence officer and reconnaissance platoon commander in the United States Marine Corps. He earned a bachelor of science degree in political science from the U.S. Naval Academy. During business school, he also served as a summer associate with the U.S. Growth Capital team at The Carlyle Group.
- Re-joined Falfurrias Capital in 2012 as a Vice President
- Previously an Associate at Falfurrias from 2007-2009 before returning to business school
- Ground intelligence officer and reconnaissance platoon commander in the United States Marine Corps
- Previous alternative investment firm experience at Edgeview Partners and The Carlyle Group
Current Board Memberships
- Marquis Software Solutions
- Global Plasma Solutions
- BS from the United States Naval Academy
- MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College