- March 2010 – Commercial Credit Group, Inc. acquisition
- Shortly after the FCP-led recapitalization, CCG secured a new $75 million senior debt facility with SunTrust and Bank of Montreal
- December 2011 – Falfurrias Capital facilitated CCG’s acquisition of a seasoned portfolio of loans and leases from Element Financial Corporation
Commercial Credit Group, Inc.
Commercial Credit Group, Inc. (CCG) is one of the leading financial services companies that finance industrial and commercial equipment through secured loans in the commercial construction, waste, and fleet transportation industries. Falfurrias Capital acquired CCG in March of 2010 and later sold the business to Lovell Minnick Partners in late 2011.
- Augmented CCG’s board of directors with Wayne Robinson, the former head of Wachovia’s Global Capital Finance Division
- Worked with CCG management to improve the company’s infrastructure, implement new processes to effectively manage its growth, and reposition specific areas of CCG’s operations and compliance processes in order to reduce the risk for a potential acquirer
- Helped secure senior financing in a difficult environment, ensuring access to capital for continued growth