Wilson Sullivan served as an Associate at Falfurrias Capital Partners from 2007-2009 before returning to business school to earn his MBA. After receiving his degree from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Mr. Sullivan joined Edgeview Partners, a specialized investment bank that serves the unique merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory needs of middle-market clients. Mr. Sullivan then re-joined Falfurrias Capital in 2012. He was later promoted to Principal in 2015 and Partner in January 2021.
Mr. Sullivan was a ground intelligence officer and reconnaissance platoon commander in the United States Marine Corps. He earned a bachelor of science degree in political science from the U.S. Naval Academy.
- Re-joined Falfurrias Capital in 2012, promoted to Principal in 2015 and to Partner in 2021
- Previously an Associate at Falfurrias from 2007-2009 before returning to business school
- Ground intelligence officer and reconnaissance platoon commander in the United States Marine Corps
- Previous alternative investment firm experience at Edgeview Partners and The Carlyle Group
- Served as Member of the Board of Directors at realized Falfurrias portfolio companies, RegEd, American Safety Council, and Marquis Software Solutions
Current Board Memberships
- Crosslake Technologies
- GPS Air
- Training The Street
- Chargeback Gurus
- BS from the United States Naval Academy
- MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College