Mr. Brady joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in November, 2021, and currently serves as Vice President of Finance. Mr. Brady is responsible for assisting Mr. Kilian and Mr. Schonberg with portfolio monitoring, transaction integration and deal execution.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked at BDO as a Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services Group. He provided services to private equity and corporate clients on both buy-side and sell-side stand-alone transactions, carve-out transactions, and add-on acquisitions. Prior to BDO, Mr. Brady performed assurance services at PwC.
Mr. Brady earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Vanderbilt University and a Masters in Professional Accountancy from the University of Texas McCombs School of Business.
- Vice President of Finance at Falfurrias Capital Partners
- Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services group at BDO
- Performed assurance services at PwC
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics – Vanderbilt University
- Masters in Professional Accountancy – McCombs School of Business, University of Texas