Mr. Cummings joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in October of 2007. He has over twenty five years of professional operating experience, including over ten years in senior management roles with enterprise software companies Chordiant Software, J.D. Edwards, and PeopleSoft. Mr. Cummings also co-developed and co-founded DealCloud, which was developed in-house to manage FCP’s Industry First deal sourcing methodology and has become the leading CRM, deal sourcing & fund management platform for the capital markets.
Prior to Falfurrias Capital, Mr. Cummings served as President of MobileHWY, where he led the overall operations of an enterprise software company that provides mobile solutions to builders, contractors, and city/county building inspectors. He began his career in the Business Consulting group of Arthur Andersen and was also a member of the executive management team of YOUcentric, a former Charlotte-based enterprise CRM startup that was acquired by J.D. Edwards in 2001.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in October of 2007
- Co-developed and Co-Founded DealCloud, the leading CRM, deal sourcing & fund management platform for the capital markets (exited 2018)
- Served as President of MobileHWY, where he led the overall operations of an enterprise software company (exited 2008)
- Member of the executive team of enterprise software company, YOUcentric, before being acquired by J.D. Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Oracle
- Recognized in Charlotte’s ’40 Under 40′ list of up-and-coming business leaders under the age of forty
- Member of Leadership Charlotte Class 29
- CATC Blue Diamond IT Entrepreneur of the Year Award Recipient 2019
- Served as a Member of the Board of Directors of Charlotte Center City Partners and the Charlotte Regional Technology Executives Council. Former Board Chairman of the Center City Partners Community Trust.
Current Board Memberships
- Apex Center for Entrepreneurs (Pamplin College of Business – Virginia Tech)
- Skipper, Inc.
- Venture for America Charlotte (Chairman)
- Roaring Riot Foundation
- BS in Management Science (MIS) from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- MBA in Finance from Seton Hall University