Ms. Heiser joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2023 following almost 14 years at Novant Health, a not-for-profit integrated system that provides care to patients and communities in North and South Carolina. During Ms. Heiser’s career at Novant Health, she provided strategic administrative support to multiple senior leaders, and most recently was the Administrative Manager to the EVP and Chief Consumer Officer. In addition, Ms. Heiser helped plan events for the greater Charlotte market, and taught business fundamentals to administrative professionals throughout Novant Health as a Star Achievement Certified Trainer (Office Dynamics International, Inc.). As Executive Assistant at Falfurrias, she will provide administrative support to Amy Brandt, Michael Clifton, Cam Dyer and Nick Bueno.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2023 as an Executive Assistant
- Formerly an Administrative Manager with Novant Health
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNCW)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified Executive Administrative Professional, Office Dynamics International, Inc.