Ms. Higgins joined Falfurrias Capital Partners as an Analyst in 2016, was promoted to Associate in 2018 and Vice President in January 2021. Previously, Ms. Higgins served as an Analyst at Charleston-based Sherman Financial Company, a global investment company with a dominant position in the debt purchases and services industry. While at Sherman, she focused on strategic acquisitions and consumer debt portfolio purchases. Ms. Higgins played golf collegiately for Vanderbilt University and the University of South Carolina.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2016
- Promoted to Associate in 2018 and Vice President in 2021
- Interned as an Analyst at Sherman Financial Company
Current Board Memberships
- The Arts Empowerment Project
- M.Ed. Vanderbilt University, Leadership & Organizational Performance, Summa Cum Laude
- B.S. University of South Carolina Honors College, Accounting Major, Finance Minor Summa Cum Laude