Mr. Price joined Falfurrias Capital Partners (FCP) full time with Fund IV. Prior to joining the firm, he assisted with the FCP portfolio, leading the technology-enabled services for financial institutions Industry First campaign.
Prior to joining FCP, Mr. Price served in senior executive roles at Bank of America including President of Consumer and Small Business Banking, Chief Financial Officer, and Global Corporate and Investment Banking Risk Management Executive. Prior to Bank of America, Mr. Price was with PriceWaterhouse. Mr. Price is the immediate past Chair of the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity’s worldwide operations and former Chair of The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is also an Emeritus member of the Board of Advisors for the Belk College of Business at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Former CFO of Bank of America
- Former Head of Consumer and Small Business Banking, responsible for all consumer businesses, including deposits and credit/debit card businesses
- Served two terms as Chair of Habitat for Humanity Worldwide
- Served as Chair of UNC Charlotte Board of Trustees
- Previously served on the Board of Directors of Industry Dive, Marquis, RegEd, and Tax Guard
Current Board Memberships
- Said Differently
- Crosslake Technologies (Chairman)
- Training The Street
- Chargeback Gurus
- My Code
- engage fi
- Executive Platforms
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte