Mr. Oesterling joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in July of 2023. He focuses on all aspects of technology through deal execution, integration, and ongoing portfolio company growth. He also leads the firm’s internal technology initiatives. He has over thirty years of technology and operational leadership experience including twenty years in CTO or COO roles at Private Equity backed technology companies – Liquid Web, Clearleap, and Cbeyond. He has deep expertise in building and managing large scale and mission critical ecommerce, software, and infrastructure solutions across a variety of industries with B2B and B2C companies.
Prior, he held technology leadership roles at Capital One, Security Capital Group, Booz Allen and Hamilton, and IBM.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in July, 2023
- Former CTO at Liquid Web, 2015 – 2023
- Former COO at Clearleap, 2014 – 2015, sold to IBM in 2015
- Former CIO and COO at Cbeyond, 2000 – 2013, went public on Nasdaq in 2007
- Recognized as Georgia CIO of the Year and Atlanta Telecom Professional Industry Leader Award winner
- Served as a Member of the Board of Directors of Credability, TechBridge, and Community Foundation of Atlanta
- Served as Chairman (2010) and Board Member (2007 – 2011) of Georgia CIO Leadership Association
- BS in Computer Science at Purdue University
- MBA with Marketing concentration from University of Texas at Austin