Hugh McColl, IV
Mr. McColl joined Falfurrias Capital Partners as a Senior Associate in 2022. Previously, Mr. McColl served as an Executive Director of Strategy and Chief of Staff to the CEO at Parexel, a leading global clinical research organization and biopharmaceutical services company. While at Parexel, Mr. McColl focused on corporate strategy initiatives and helped lead the company’s sale process in 2021.
Prior to Parexel, Mr. McColl served as an Associate with Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a New York based private equity firm, where his work was focused on the execution of leveraged buyout transactions in the healthcare and technology sectors. Prior to Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, Mr. McColl served as an Analyst in the Mergers & Acquisitions group at Credit Suisse in New York.
- Promoted to Vice President at Falfurrias Capital Partners in December, 2022
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners as a Senior Associate in 2022
- Responsible for assisting the deal sourcing and execution efforts as well as tactical portfolio company support
- Former Executive Director of Strategy and Chief of Staff to the CEO at Parexel
- Former Private Equity Associate at Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Former M&A Investment Banking Analyst at Credit Suisse
B.S. in Commerce from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia, Concentrations in Finance and Management