Mr. Johnson re-joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2016 and was promoted to Partner in January 2021. Previously, Mr. Johnson was Chief Financial Officer of North American T&D Group, a Falfurrias Capital Partners-backed holding company for investments in the Power Transmission and Distribution Industry. Prior to North American T&D Group, Mr. Johnson served as a Senior Associate with Falfurrias Capital Partners where he focused on acquisition targeting, due diligence, structuring and execution. Prior to Falfurrias Capital Partners, Mr. Johnson served as a financial analyst for McColl Partners, a Charlotte, North Carolina based middle-market investment bank. Mr. Johnson also served as the Founding Curator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shaper Initiative in Charlotte.
- Re-joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2016 and was promoted to Partner in 2021
- Former Chief Financial Officer of North American T&D Group
- Served as Senior Associate with Falfurrias Capital Partners
- Former Financial Analyst with McColl Partners
- Founding Curator of World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers Initiative in Charlotte
Current Board Memberships
- Sauer Brands, Inc.
- FM Expressions
- E-Technologies Group
- Carolina Foods, LLC
- Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas
- BS in Commerce and BA in Government from the University of Virginia