Mr. Graybeal joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in July, 2021 and currently serves as a Director of Finance. Mr. Graybeal works with the Finance Team to support acquisition due diligence, post-close integration, and ongoing management support. Prior to joining the firm, he held corporate finance roles including CFO for a regional casual dining chain, VP of Finance for a professional services firm, and VP of Finance for Bank of America.
In addition, Mr. Graybeal has provided buy-side and sell-side accounting and finance due diligence to private equity clients with several national firms. Mr. Graybeal earned a BS in Business Administration and Master of Accounting from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina.
- Promoted to Director at Falfurrias Capital Partners, January 2023
- Vice President of Finance at Falfurrias Capital Partners
- CFO of a regional casual dining chain
- VP of Finance for a professional services firm
- VP of Finance for Bank of America
- BS in Business Administration – University of North Carolina
- Master of Accounting – Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina