Mr. Oken is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Falfurrias Capital Partners, and he currently oversees the operations of the firm. ... Read More% 1
Mr. Cummings joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in October of 2007. He has over twenty years of professional operating experience, including over ten years in senior management roles with enterprise software companies Chordiant Software, J.D. Edwards, and PeopleSoft. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cummings served as President of MobileHWY, where he led the overall operations of an enterprise software company that provides mobile solutions to builders, contractors, and city/county building inspectors. He began his career in the Business Consulting group of Arthur Andersen and was also a member of the executive management team of YOUcentric, a former Charlotte-based enterprise CRM startup that was acquired by J.D. Edwards in 2001.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in October of 2007
- Co-Founder of DealCloud, Inc., a SaaS firm that provides software solutions to the alternative investments in-market
- Served as President of MobileHWY, where he led the overall operations of an enterprise software company
- Member of the executive team of enterprise software company, YOUcentric, before being acquired by J.D. Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Oracle
- Recognized in Charlotte's '40 Under 40' list of up-and-coming business leaders under the age of forty
- Member of Leadership Charlotte Class 29
- Served as a Member of the Board of Directors of Charlotte Center City Partners and the Charlotte Regional Technology Executives Council
Current Board Memberships
- DealCloud, Inc.
- Chairman of Charlotte Center City Partners Community Trust
- 7th Street Public Market
- BS in Management Science (MIS) from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- MBA in Finance from Seton Hall University