Mr. McColl is the Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus of Falfurrias Capital Partners.Prior to founding the firm, Mr. McColl was Chairman a... Read More% 1
Mr. Walker joined Falfurrias Capital Partners full-time with Fund IV. Prior to joining the firm as a Partner, he assisted with the FCP portfolio leading the industrial automation and safety industry first campaign and as Executive Chairman at Falfurrias portfolio companies SixAxis, E-Technologies Group, Global Plasma Solutions, and FM Expressions (Green Distribution). He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Sauer Brands, Inc. Prior to joining Falfurrias Capital, Mr. Walker served as the Chief Operating Officer for EnPro Industries (NYSE: NPO). Prior to being COO, he served in various senior roles throughout the organization. Mr. Walker started his career at W.L. Gore & Associates where he last held the position of Business Leader.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners with Fund IV
- Over twenty-five years of senior operating management experience in various executive roles at EnPro, G5 Technologies, and W.L. Gore & Associates
- Former Chief Operating Officer at EnPro Industries, Inc.
- Executive Chairman at SixAxis, E-Technologies Group, Global Plasma Solutions, and FM Expressions (Green Distribution)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Sauer Brands, Inc.
- Board Member of the McColl School of Business at Queens University of Charlotte
Current Board Memberships
- SixAxis (Executive Chairman)
- E-Technologies Group (Executive Chairman)
- Global Plasma Solutions (Executive Chairman)
- FM Expressions (Executive Chairman)
- Sauer Brands, Inc.
- McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Virginia Tech
- Masters of Business Administration from the University of Delaware
- Executive Management Program, Queens University of Charlotte McColl School of Business