Mr. McColl is the Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus of Falfurrias Capital Partners.Prior to founding the firm, Mr. McColl was Chairman a... Read More% 1
Mrs. Handy joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in July 2018 from Hendrick Automotive Group. Mrs. Handy served as the Accounting Manager while at Hendrick, one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country. Prior to Hendrick Automotive Group, Mrs. Handy worked for PwC in the Private Company Service (PCS) group in both the Atlanta and Charlotte offices. Mrs. Handy's assurance clients varied from a major consumer food retail brand, a global manufacturer in the packaging industry, and a national sports franchise. She is a Certified Public Accountant and member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in July of 2018
- Hendrick Automotive Group
- PwC Private Client Services
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting from Florida State University – Cum Laude
- Masters of Science in Accounting from University of Tampa –Magna Cum Laude