Mr. Oken is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Falfurrias Capital Partners, and he currently oversees the operations of the firm. ... Read More% 1
Mr. Veazey joined Falfurrias Capital Partners as an Analyst in 2014. He was later promoted to Associate in 2016. Previously, Mr. Veazey interned at Jacobs Capital, a Chapel Hill-based boutique investment bank. At Jacobs Capital, Mr. Veazey focused on business valuations and the execution of mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Veazey also interned at Carolina Seed Investors, a pre-Venture Capital fund that provides seed stage capital and financial guidance to University-based start-up companies.
- Joined Falfurrias Capital Partners in 2014
- Promoted to Associate in 2016
- Interned as an Analyst at Jacobs Capital, LLC
- Interned as a Research Associate at Carolina Seed Investors, LLC
- BS in Business Administration, a Second Major in Economics, and a Minor in Physics from The University of North Carolina